Here at Good-Gums, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a product that is completely natural and without any harmful chemicals or additives. We began as a small sustainable, grassroots company, which is now growing in reputation and momentum as we continue to help more and more people around the globe heal their gum problems. Our desire is to show people that it is possible to heal their gums naturally, and that they do not need to careen back and forth between deteriorating oral health and thousands of dollars for restorative dental work.
We try to avoid harming the life-sustaining systems of Nature that grace the living inhabitants of our Earth, which means avoiding traces of toxins or pollution from the production of Good-Gums. We select our contract manufacturing facility whose practices parallel our intentions and produce all raw materials and packaging in ways that are less polluting and more sustainable. We don’t see this as something that we have (or will have) accomplished once and for all, but as something for us to keep working on.
We want to wake people up to their own ability to self-heal. And it is our desire that by using a product that works with nature and with the body’s natural ability to heal itself, people will benefit from their body’s own intelligence that, given the chance, can heal itself from almost any ailment.
As we learn more, and as we grow to become an economically more valuable customer to the upstream supply chain, we hope to use our influence to greater effect in pursuing our stewardship responsibilities as inhabitants of our Earth.
For now we can say that:
- Good Gums contains no artificial colors, flavors or any other artificial ingredients.
- It’s antibiotic-free, hormone-free and fluoride-free.
- The box is made from 100% recycled fiber.
- The manufacturing plant is cGMP compliant.
- Good Gums is not tested on animals.
- The bottle we use (HDPE with Plastic Identification Code 2) does not contain (and therefore cannot leach) Bisphenol-A (BPA), an estrogen mimic that’s common to some other kinds of plastic.
One of many companies going green, Good-Gums is proud to be a part of the new wave of corporate responsibility across the globe.